Sunday, May 25, 2014

Real Talk

Commencement Speech



Welcome Class of *glances at banner* 2014.

I'll keep this short for all of you who have some party to go to.

Many of you are probably wondering who I am right about now.

No, I'm not your valedictorian.
No, I'm not famous.
No, I have no idea who any of you are.

Yes, I did wander up here looking for the bathroom.
Yes, I'll shortly be removed by security.

But before that. I have something to say to all of you people.

Pretend you're in a movie.

Just do it, be the main character.

The one that takes risks, jumps out of planes, drives fast, loves the girl/guy, etc. You know, that one.

*UNFINISHED SECTION*

This is your call to adventure.

Can't you hear it?

Go, run, do, fly, sleep, hell do something you've never done.

All the seasons of your Tv show are over. All four years.

Now it's time for the movie to start.

So please, silence your cell phones, stand up, get out there, and hold on tight.

*Get's tackled by security*

2 comments:

  1. I love this. The whole idea. How you set up a scene. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I think you are hilarious, second this got me super pumped to graduate probably more than the actual graduation speeches will, and third I have now read through almost every post and it's late but I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete