Sunday, February 2, 2014

Welcome to Humanity


Loading...


Loading...


-Welcome to Humanity. You are currently running version 2.14.


-Who am I?


-Whoever you wish to be.


-What am I?


-That has yet to be determined.


----------------------------------------------


How do I know I'm human? Sometimes I don't.


Then again, sometimes I don't know whether or not I can eat the whole box of donuts, but I do anyways.


So yeah, I'm probably human.


Though everyday I run a program. I'm coded to wake up, designed to fulfill my own desires, and written to be anything I choose.


So I could be a robot.


I think people are capable of being both. You can be a robot, and still have a head and a heart. Blood in your veins, etc.


You become human when differ from your programming.


I need to wake up and update. Change my life. Bring myself out of beta and into production.


That's what growing up is for, ins't it?


You scream, I scream, we all scream


-Because we are terrified.


I fear growing up, getting up, living up.


And that fear of change makes us Human. It Makes me Human.


2 comments:

  1. "I need to wake up and update. Change my life. Bring myself out of beta and into production." I dunno I just loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this a lot... love how you integrate the picture at the beginning of a futuristic self-discovery.... :D really good and really reflective

    ReplyDelete