Friday, January 31, 2014

#Stolen

I'm sitting in the writing lab with you right now, but I can't seem to focus.

So what do I do? Blog about it, duh.


Combing through everyones blogs is an interesting task. It becomes even more interesting when my express purpose is to steal your mental musings.

Wait.
I'm realizing why I can't focus.


I want to know you.

- I can't stop looking around.

- I can't stop trying to figure out who you are.


The things you say are brilliant. I'm reading your personal Paris, and all I want is to see it with my own eyes.


-Miles H.



4 comments:

  1. "I'm reading your personal Paris, and all I want is to see it with my own eyes." I like being anonymous but I want to know just as badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to them ^^^ love that I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've come back and reread this post three times now. On three different days. Something about it, I dunno, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete