Sunday, January 26, 2014

Intro, not short for introduction. More like introspective.

I should probably use this post to explain who I am. You know, what this blog is going to be about, etc. Stuff like that.

I might do that, maybe. I have commitment issues.

You know, writing helps me gain a different view of life. I wish I actually did it more often, so this'll be good for me. Writing offers me (and maybe you few readers too) an introspective look on the rarely seen world I call me.

I called this blog "Behind the wall of casual." Meaning I'll occasionally write about things I wouldn't normally say aloud. That's good, right? Actually the "goodness" of what's to come has yet to be seen, so I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Anyways, how are you all? Good? Bad? Utterly apathetic? (This is me attempting to get comments)

Great. I'm already off topic, and talking to inanimate objects.


Woohoo.

This will definitely be interesting.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'm a coward, so I deleted my reply to you.
      Remember kids: Cowardice is cool.

      Delete
  2. I think jumping to conclusions about your own writing is perfectly acceptable. Go ahead and think you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm a coward, so I deleted my reply to you.
    Remember kids: Cowardice is cool.''

    also; yes to your title.

    ReplyDelete