Sunday, February 23, 2014

I put the Pro in Procrastination.

Well hello again. Long time no read.

Have I ever mentioned to you guys that I just can't stop procrastinating?

Of course I haven't. I've only made three blog posts.

Long story short, it's one of my many shortcomings. It's both a curse and a joy. You can have an awful lot of fun procrastinating, am I right?

Anyways, for your and Nelson's sake I'll try to stop it.


Hey, let's think of some of the many things we all procrastinate with.

-----------------
1. Homework (duh)
2. My love life.
3. That one thing you were supposed to do.
4. My dad has asked me like 12 times to take the garbage out, and instead I'm blogging.
5. Going to sleep.
6. Getting help with my procrastination problem.
7. I'm running out of ideas.
8. But I can't stop until I get to ten. (I'm working on goal setting)
9. Someone should bring cookies to class.
10. Phew, that was hard. I'll count that towards my exercise today.


#LazyBlogging #ImNotaTouristIpromise



No comments:

Post a Comment